Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tub Hockey Team Names

One of the proposed members of the Feline International Tub Hockey Federation will not ratify the constitution or rules until uniforms are picked out. So I need for all members who wish to enter a team to forward the following:

Proposed Team Name:
Proposed Logo:
Proposed Team Colours:
(Home)
(Away)
(Third Jersey)

Magoo, Smudge, Bella and Dolce:
Team Name: Edmonton RocketPaws
Team Logo: Large White Paw with Claws Extended Outlined in Dark Blue and Copper
Team Colours:
(Home) Dark Blue with WHite and Copper Stripes
(Away) White with Dark Blue and Copper Stripes
(Third Jersey)Dark Blue with Silver and White Stripes

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, forcing us to be creative, huh. Thinking caps are on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get a copy of the CBA? I'm not agreeing to anything until I've reviewed it and had a chance to sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the new CBA took like a year for those pro player & owners to get it together. Maybe we should review it. NAH......GAME ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, so far we have me and Scooby, Shaggy and Scout as team members. We are the U.S Ice Cats and our colors (no "U") are:
    Home: White, Black & Red
    Away: Black, White & Red
    Third Jersey: Black with White & Silver
    We are working on a logo
    Note: my Mom told me we might have a travel problem. i have no birth certificate or photo ID - she asked me how i'm going to get over the border???? i have to 'nvestigate that.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny...my kitties drink out of the tub faucet. They once chased their cat toys around in the tub....maybe I should introduce the hockey game to them.

    The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in too! So when's the game??!

    ReplyDelete