Saturday, January 14, 2006

Growing Up Way Too Fast


My dad had to travel on business last week, so I did not get to see him at all. He was somewhat sad when he got home and saw me. He said that I had gotten big on him. I told him that I was a big kitty now. I showed him how fast I could run and how my brother Smudge and I played together. I also showed him that my purrer still works really well as I purred for about three hours nonstop.

This is me sitting on top of my little cat tree. It is similar to the one that William got. My Dad says I am quite the poser for the camera when I want to be. He is trying to get me to sit still so he can get some more up to date photos.

4 comments:

  1. They do grow way too fast! sss's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love those white paws and pretty eyes.

    The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddah grew really fast, too. I wish he was as cute as you!

    ReplyDelete