Monday, January 09, 2006

There are other cats in the house



Now don't get me wrong. I like meeting all the cats that are out there blogging, but having that camera in my face twenty four hours a day is really starting to tick me off. I mean, I can't even enjoy a quick nap on my patio without Dad snapping a picture. Sure this picture was taken this summer, but it still fits my mood of the day.

Go find one of the others to bother. Like the kitten. She seems to love posing for your stupid camera. Or how about Bella, you have not bothered her in a bit. I know I'm gorgeous and now so do most of my fellow bloggers. So go and pick on someone else. Or you and/or your camera will meet the Fast and Furious Paw of Death.

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he means business dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I like seeing you, but I know the clicky box gets annoying. I keep trying to play with the strap when Mom wants to take my pictor, so all she gets is my tail or my nose right in the lense.

    ReplyDelete