Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bah Humbug.


After I posted the happy holidays message, my oldest cat Magoo decided he needed to weigh in with his thoughts:

First things first, I'm not fat, I'm big boned. The vet you take me to is a quack. Really how can you trust the opinion of a person who spends his days sticking thermometers in kitty bums. Get a real job, a meaningful job. Like delivering milk or Head Treat Developer for Purina (Cat Division of course).

Now for my thoughts on the holidays. Don't put up a tree and then freak out if we climb it. God gave us claws so that we can climb things. God gave us you to give us things to climb. 1 + 1 = 2. Now put that eggnog closer to the floor, so I can get my fair share.

Also, I already had two demanding women in my life, did you really think I needed a third.

1 comment:

  1. Magoo, Have you met Max the Psychokitty ?
    http://psychokitty.blogspot.com/
    Man, you are soulbrothers. Both of you snarky as all get out. But Max is really a creampuff(don't let him know we said that!)
    I totally agree about the big-boned statement. My vet says I'm fat: Harumpff. -Shaggy

    ReplyDelete