Monday, June 04, 2007

Baci Shows His Fierce Side - Mancat Monday



Dad,

I am tired of you chasing me around the backyard with the camera thingy. I know I am cute and extremely photogenic, but I came out here to run and play and chase. You continually pestering me with the snapping and clicking of the camera is scaring all the good bugs away.

So I am showing you my mean, mad, angry face. Magoo says that it works well to do this once in a awhile to remind you who is really in charge.

Da-Mancat Baci

12 comments:

  1. That's a great, angry Mancat face, Baci! You are showing everyone who is boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baci

    That is a great fierce mancat face!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baci, you are SO ferocious!! eep!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoo tell em Baci, beans is soooo weerd sumtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa - great grrrrrry look! hope your dad got the point. we dunno why, but for some reason our Lady's looking at your picture and doing that "oooh, he's just the cutest little thing" nonsense. apparently she doesn't recognize Fierce when she sees it.
    Grr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Baci, you look like a little cougar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you really mean business for a mancat. Go get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You get em Baci. Great Mancat picture.
    Hi 5 paw,
    Tigger

    ReplyDelete
  9. so scary and ferocious! a true mancat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no blogger eated our comment!

    While we fink you has a fierce look, mommy says "Baci you are far too cute to be so fierce". Moms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Mancat picture. Baci, I think your dad understands now.

    -Jasper McKitten-Cat

    ReplyDelete