Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dolce's Blogging Secrets



Dolce figures she has this blogging thing all figured out. She says its like Real Estate where the mantra is Location, Location, Location. The mantra for blogging is Cute, Cute, Cute.

She says that the only reason everyone come to visit us is because she is so cute. According to her, the only reason anyone comes to visit is to see one of her adorable baby pictures. I asked her what was going to happen when she got older and wasn't such a cute little kitten anymore. Her response was to start taking more pictures of her as a kitten. She figures that if I took enough pictures of her as a kitten, she could milk this "cute" stage for at least a year or two.

I'm starting to think she has spent too much time talking with Kukka Maria at the last two parties. On a different note, her eyes are completely healed and she looks like nothing ever happened. The last of her stitches have absorbed and the scar is nothing more than a little raised bump. Now she will start going to the same vet as the other cats.

11 comments:

  1. A cute kitten, becomes a beautiful cat. Dolce, you will always be a looker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're glad she has healed and is no worse for the experience. and my gosh, she is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure she's always gonna be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she will always be cute. But she's right, we come looking for photos of her. And soon, you will come looking for photos of Harper and Ramona because they are both wicked cute.
    The videos are great too, especially the one where she is playing on the tent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolce will always be a cutie. Like Bella will always be beautiful and Magoo and Smudge will always be handsome. - Meezers Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dolce, you will always be a beautimous lady!

    But milk that kitty cuteness as long as you can! (hee, hee)

    I am so glad you have recovered from your horrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dunno, I come to visit cause I have a thing for Magoo ;O) wink wink

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, no doubt the only reason people visit is because of cuteness. Myself, on the otherhand am beautiful, this comes with age, and that is why people come to see me......so tell her not to worry, she will go from cute to beautiful..no problem..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't we still be cute as growed up cats? I'm trying. Bonnie manages cute sumtimes, then spoils it by growling.
    Oh, Dolce, you make my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Milk the cute as long as you can, Dolce! I'm going to be 7 in August and I realize that my "cute" will soon turn to "crotchety."

    ReplyDelete